• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

October DSC

Started by Mike, Oct 10, 2011, 09:59:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Who's going to the October DSC in a few weeks time?
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

MarkS

I plan to be there.

mickw

Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Carole

I won't be able to make this one as I have a concert on 29th, and rehearsal the night before.

Carole

JohnP

Is it at Rother Valley...? I might try & make this one myself at least for a few nights.....

mickw

Yes John providing it doesn't P down for a week before we go.

Be good to see you there.

JohnP

Well I have got a funny feeling wifey is off to Paris that weekend with the two girls so it could be PARTY TIME !!!!!!! :-) :-)

mickw

RobertM

I'll be there too...

John, It would be good to see you at DSC - maybe you could make sure by buying those eurostar tickets now :)

Robert

JohnP

Well believe it or not Robert it was ALL booked for last Nov & if you remember we got tons of snow on the day they were meant to go so all was cancelled. Figured we'd book a month earlier & can't believe that they have been talking about snow in Oct..!!!!! Fingers crossed I'll be there just in time for STELLA O'clock (eh Mick.... :-) )

mickw

QuoteFingers crossed I'll be there just in time for STELLA O'clock

You're there now ?    :o

JohnP

RobertM

Quote from: JohnP on Oct 10, 2011, 16:14:59
Well believe it or not Robert it was ALL booked for last Nov & if you remember we got tons of snow on the day they were meant to go so all was cancelled. Figured we'd book a month earlier & can't believe that they have been talking about snow in Oct..!!!!! Fingers crossed I'll be there just in time for STELLA O'clock (eh Mick.... :-) )

Snow, October - are you kidding ?  Brrrrr, just as well I got a four seasons sleeping bag recently !

RobertM

Sorry did I say Brave, I meant Daft !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fay

Hope you all have a good DSC.
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!