• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

August DSC

Started by Tony G, Aug 02, 2009, 14:45:08

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Mick - still not 100% sure - I will definitely be there Friday morning but may well go Thursday if weather looks good for Thurs night...

Still in process of trying to arrange for all kids to be away & the misses so I can have a blissful, stressfree weekend all to myself....

John

The Thing

I'm aiming for 2pm Friday, a good southerly and easterly view and a nice flat spot for the tent.

Did a check of my latest imaging control configuration Thursday night 10:00 -04:00 (12v PC under scope with everything connected to it, it doing the guiding and passing photos back to the laptop via network cable, 12pc controlled via WinVNC). All went amazingly well.

Clear skies and full glasses!

Mike

I'm probably going to get down about 6pm.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

unfortunately, I won't. Family commitments :(

Have fun without me :(

Tony G

:( :( :( :(

Who is going to be fool enough to try the chilli sauce, now that Ian isn't there.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Tony G

:twisted:

Maybe Fay.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

JohnP

Tony - If she tries that it'll be 'Kabooommmmmmm FAY!!!!!!!!!!! ' :-)

mickw

Quote'Kabooommmmmmm FAY!!!!!!!!!!! '

Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

mickw

QuoteWho is going to be fool enough to try the chilli sauce, now that Ian isn't there.

I reckon Frodo will be up for it    ;)
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Mac

Im up for it.

I've managed to wangle two nights off, Fri and Sat, so i'll be there from Fri,

Still trying to get the sunday night off. :lol: :lol:

Note to self.
Install software on PC and test!!.
:cheesy:

Mac.

The Thing

At a risk of causing flooding - it looks like it's going to be a lovely weekend. :) :)

Ian

Quote from: Dunc on Aug 19, 2009, 15:52:34
At a risk of causing flooding - it looks like it's going to be a lovely weekend. :) :)

glad I'm not going now. You're all going swimming thanks to Dunc's inability to keep his gob shut.  :twisted:  :cheesy:

MarkS

We'll need the boat and cow now ...