• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Crescent Moon & Venus.

Started by doug, Mar 04, 2009, 08:53:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

yup. Two "/" is correct. What was odd was I didn't notice I'd added three when I sorted out Doug's post because my browser (Firefox) decided to display the image anyway...

Rick

Quote from: mickw on Mar 05, 2009, 16:25:46
Dougs is on "amateur-astronomy" and Delphines is on "OAS"

I think - although I have been known to get things wrong  :oops:
Yep, you're right. However, while investigating some gallery strangeness I discovered enough fall-out to suggest that Doug had tried to put his image into the OAS gallery...  :twisted:

Delphine

Hi Carole.  Many thanks for putting my image into this thread.  One day when I have some energy I will ask you how you did it!!

Cheers
delphine

doug

Yeah... I dropped a boo-boo, didn`t I, Rick???  Sorry, but it gave you something to do while you were using the computer.
I don`t know what happened, but I won`t try putting any pix on the Gallery again in case the server has a brainstorm, or you do, or I do.  I don`t generally image much, anyway.  By the way, the rollers on the mangle need replacing now........ :twisted:
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Mike

Quote from: Delphine on Mar 06, 2009, 07:32:29.....One day when I have some energy I will ask you how you did it!!......

Simply read Rick's sticky post at the very top of the Astrophotography section entitled "How to post images in this forum" !!
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan