• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Are you going to Feb Deep Sky Camp?

Started by Mike, Feb 24, 2008, 20:59:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony G

Quote from: JohnP on Feb 26, 2008, 11:47:03
the misses has gone & booked to go to theatre up London so I'll be baby sitting... Can't believe the 'Sound of Music' is getting in the way of my observing...

Can't believe you're letting the wife go to start with.... and especially as your hobby is astronomy and this can only be carried out at night... can't she go to the Matinee????? 

:lol: Only joking, as I may not be down until Saturday (If Flis Lets me that is ;))

...Oh Yeah, what's all this then, I think TonyS has enough on his plate!!!!!!
Quote from: JohnP on Feb 26, 2008, 11:47:03PPS - I vote for Tony as president...

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

JohnP

Rocket Pooch

yes i'm going and if its clear i might be imaging, if not me and Frodo will be having a love in, in the caravan thats is.

MarkS

I've now voted - it's a yes.  I won't be arriving until during the day on Saturday though, unless Friday is a clear night in which case I'll arrive pretty late after work.

Carole

What's on the menu Mike?

I'm asking because I can't eat poultry and if that's what we are having I'll have to bring something else.

Thanks
Carole

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

Brill.

I have just heard that my son's friends are coming (2 adults and one well behaved 8 year old) even though my son has blown me out (am I suprised!!!) 

When is the deadline for food orders, and are you happy for them to partake of the meal?

Thanks
Carole

MarkS

Is the solarscope going?  Saturday will be sunny!

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan