• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Downloading and opening attachments in Hotmail

Started by Carole, Sep 19, 2015, 19:29:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

I must have changed something, but don't know what.

In the past if some-one sent me an image or attachment I would just click "download", an arrow would shoot to the bottom of the page and I'd see the image loading.  Once loaded I could click on it and save where I liked.

Now days, the arrow disappears into nowt, and I usually find the files in Downloads.  From here I can open them and re-save.  But today, I am only getting 1 out of 5 images in the downloads box and the others are disappearing.  I have clicked date to get all the recent ones to the top, but I just don't know why this isn't working like it used to.  If I try downloading as a zip file or saving to one drive, it doesn't allow me to save the file, just view or delete.

It's rather come at an most unfortunate time since I am getting members to send me their chosen images for the calendar.

Can any-one tell me what I have done and how to undo it please?

Thanks

Carole

Carole

I have found what the problem is, my page is too big for the screen and the download is happening as before but it's below the screen so i can't see it.

Duh!!!

Carole