• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Website contributions

Started by Rick, Feb 01, 2006, 08:45:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

Hi Folks. The usual post-meeting changes are mostly done now. However, there are still a few holes in the record. I'd very much like contributions covering some (or all) of f the following:
  • The Transit of Venus
  • Leicester Space Centre visit
  • Various Deep Sky Camps
  • The latest Society Dinner
  • Observing Evening dates for the next few months
By all means just post the text here, and I can extract it, or email me. Plain text is (as always) easiest to deal with!

Thanks!

Rick

I've added 2006 report pages for meetings and events. Please can someone contribute a report on the Society dinner?

Rick

With a bit of luck there'll be some updates on the website in the morning. I've pinched a word or six from postings in this forum to fill in the odd gap... ;)

Rick

The usual post-meet updates should be in place by tomorrow morning. Please check the meeting venue information is accurate and complete. I thank adding something about COAA would be good, too.

Rick

Thanks, Delphine. I now have a little about the COAA trips on the special events page. Please check.

Rick

*sigh* I've only just got the Mark Night Sky notes up. Thanks for writing them, Tony. Sorry for the delay. They got lost among all the emails about the sudden re-location of February's AGM. Please feel free to prod me next time I forget to do an update.