• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Gallery updates

Started by Rick, Oct 12, 2004, 19:20:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

Hmmm... It's been kind of quiet on the gallery front. The last submission was in mid-July. I suppose everyone's been enjoying the summer and the rain.... :wink:

Rocket Pooch

Well if the weather nice this weekend I'm sure we will get one or two :smile:  Fat chance then.

I've got some new one's I'll get the over soon.

Mike

I've got loads sitting on my hard drive, but they need processing and reducing in size before they can go on the gallery.

The weather forecast for the weekend isn't looking good, but hopefully there will be a few more to add afterwards.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

Three new images from Paul and one from Chris have been added to the archive in the last couple of weeks. Thanks.

Rick

Let's just bump this thread, as it's been a while since I saw any new gallery submissions. :wink:

Rocket Pooch

Now you have asked for it :smile:

Rocket Pooch

Actually it would be good to see some stuff from Mike and Ian :smile:

Rocket Pooch

Rick, you have been bombarded :smile:

Mike

Yeah i'll sort some of my images out and submit them also.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

What? Where? *rummage* Oh. Yeah, so I have. Hmmm... Guess I'd better figure out why the spam filter got so interested in them... Ah. Spam filter say "FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD". Enlightenment it needs. New version I will seek...

Thanks Chris. :wink:

Rick

Six new images from Chris are in the archive http://gal.orpington-astronomy.org.uk/

Rocket Pooch

Rocket Pooch

I have 8 more good ones if you would like them, but mike was on holiday this week with his telescope (and chris) he should have a whole bunch of new ones, also John, and Paul have some too.

But I'm not positive we should put up the image "The Four Moons of Headcorn" on the forum, some people may have the odd moment.

Rick

Yes, it would be good to see a few images from the last DSC on the gallery.

Mike

When I get a chance I will submit some of my own. Unfortunately no clear skies from Wales so no new images :(

p.s. What is wrong with the dates on this thread?