• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Observing Session Tonight (4th October)

Started by Mike, Oct 04, 2011, 08:35:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Just a reminder to everyone that there is an observing session tonight. See you at the Change of Horses.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

mickw

The weather forecast hints at a drinking session  :)
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

mickw

Nothing, it will make a pleasant change  :lol:

Rick

I've had an enquiry by email. Expect a couple of strangers to come along. They'll be looking out for the Mick who's complaining about the weather and suggesting more beer :beer:  ;)

AlanE

From New Member AlanE.

Many thanks Rick and the Forum - from New Member Alan Evans of Chislehurst.  Apols for absence at the Change of Horses tonight but looking forward to seeing you all again soon - as u can see I am successfully 'on net' now - enjoy!.   Your lift home on 22nd was much appreciated, Ken and Dave.   AlanE

Rick

How'd it go? Did you all vanish up to High Elms early, go home early, or stay in the pub all evening?

mickw

Clouds - Pub - Beer

Business as usual really  :-?

It had cleared by the time I got home  :!