• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by bern, Mar 17, 2011, 19:49:12

Previous topic - Next topic

bern

Thought I'd posted on this forum before but it seems I haven't  ;)

So here I am, I think some/most of you know me but for those that don't I live/work in Purley & work is "Modern Astronomy"
Been very busy for a while now but always enjoyed the exchanges and banter on forums.
I hope to pop in from time to time and to contribute where I can.

bern

Rocket Pooch

julian

Hi Bern

Now time for the banter - if you are going to Kelling Heath at the end of the month, remember astronomy can be dangerous so bring your hard hat - wouldn't want you to smack your head a second time!

Julian

Fay

Why, has he banged it before?
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Mac

Greetings.

and welcome back.

Mac.

bern

Quote from: julian on Mar 17, 2011, 20:15:17
Now time for the banter - if you are going to Kelling Heath at the end of the month, remember astronomy can be dangerous so bring your hard hat - wouldn't want you to smack your head a second time!

Julian, you mention that one more time and I swear it'll be your head that's being smacked  :lol:

bern

Mac

you must spill the beans now,

Cant leave us in that predicament.

Mac

bern

Banged my head on the shutter getting into the back of my van at Kelling last year.
It hurt but Julian brightened up no end  8)

bern

PhilB

Hi, Bern. Nice to hear from you at last  :P
"Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do."  Robert A. Heinlein

mickw

Welcome back Bern
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Rick

Thanks for introducing yourself. You should find you can now post in other sections of the forum.

Carole

Hi Bern,
Welcome back to OAS Forum.

Carole Pope

bern

Thanks people, its good to be back

bern