• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

first obs officer report

Started by Ian, Mar 26, 2010, 10:36:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

You seem to have survived Mick.

Nice one  :)

Carole

Congratulations Mick on your first presentation.  I should have known you would be funny as well as informative, and nice that you're carrying on with the "month's images".

Carole

mickw

Well I've just been introduced to a new experience  :o

Being nervous about reading a post  :oops:

Thanks  :)

It would have been a shame to reduce the content from Mikes presentations, I just need to work on the quality

Thanks again,
Mick
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Fay

Yes, well done Mick & Ian, bit of a trial & with so many people at the meeting!
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

mickw

Yes I forgot that Ian also had a new hat as well  :oops:
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Mike

Yes well done. Only criticisms were that the projector was too close to the screen making it hard to see stuff from the back row and that Mick's presentation should have been loaded up on the laptop at the start.

Apart from that, really good. It's nice to have new people speaking and even nicer for me to be able to sit back and relax :D
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Jim

Congratulations to the new team, all worked really well and a great turnout. It was nice for me as well to sit at the back and do nothing!

Tony G

Quote from: Jim on Mar 26, 2010, 16:32:32
It was nice for me as well to sit at the back and do nothing!
No change there then, Jim.  ;)

Tony G

PS.................................Apart from.........................Well done to the new team. (like Laurel & Hardy)  :)
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

PhilB

Nice going, guys. Enjoyed ourselves. Thanks
"Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do."  Robert A. Heinlein