• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Session - 25th September

Started by Mike, Sep 15, 2009, 10:16:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

The next Imaging Session is on Friday 25th September at my house.

Please do not arrive before 8pm.

Anyone is welcome. if you've not been before then send me a message for full details.

This is the LAST imaging session of 2009 as the one in November is cancelled. No-one has come forward to offer to hold it at their house so Septembers will be the last one till 2010.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Simon E

Can I come along and have a look see.

I would hold some at my place, but not until I know what I am doing, with imaging. Skies are not bad in Eynsford and the back garden is about 140" x 60" so I think there is enough room, maybe I will host some after I have been a member a while. :lipsrsealed:
Plus there are 4 pubs within walking distance from our house. ;)

cheers
si
SW 130DPS reflector main imaging scope, SWST80 refractor Guide scope, HEQ5 Mount with syncscan
ZWO ASI 120MC 1/3" colour camera Guide camera, Nikon D5100 + D3100 Imaging cameras

Rick

Quote from: Carolepope on Sep 15, 2009, 17:57:44Go into messages and send Mike a personal E Mail for his address etc.  I've you've not got access to this yet, E mail me.
Use the forum's private message (PM) option.
Either:

• Go to MY MESSAGES (in the main menu line at the top).
  • Select New Message from the menu on the left.
  • If you can't remember a user's ID, use the Find Members option next to the To: field.
or:

• View a user's profile by clicking on their name in the left-hand box of a post they've made.
  • Select Send personal message from the Actions part of the menu on the left.

Simon E

This is still happening a take it, the 25th September one i mean, we seem to have two meetings discussed under onw forum headingRe: Imaging Session - 25th September

If so where does Mike live?? :D

si
SW 130DPS reflector main imaging scope, SWST80 refractor Guide scope, HEQ5 Mount with syncscan
ZWO ASI 120MC 1/3" colour camera Guide camera, Nikon D5100 + D3100 Imaging cameras

Rick

Talk to Mike this evening, or send him a private message, and he'll let you know.

Simon E

Not at the meeting this evening, no membership card :cry: Plus been invited out for a curry ;)

Sent a message to Mike, no reply as of yet :cry:

si

The Thing

Curry vs. Lintott. Difficult choice.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

RobertM

QuoteCurry vs. Lintott. Difficult choice

Why compromise !  I have a Lintott at home and even take her for a curry sometimes (though she prefers greek).