• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Bookings for kelling Heath

Started by Carole, Jul 25, 2008, 14:10:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

As announced last night at the meeting (July 24th (we are doing a Group booking for Kelling Heath StarParty (info on other post Kielding V Kelling heath).

Dates: 23 - 25th April 2009 (3 nights)
£10 per pitch per night
Total £30 each tent

I was advised to book as soon as possible as this gets booked up quickly and therefore I need confirmation and money by the next meeting (August 28th).

I already have 2 confirmed and paid bookings.

If we don't put the booking in together then there is no guarantee that our pitches will be together.  You can make you own booking at a later date if you wish, but you may be somewhere else in the field.

It would be helpful if you can confirm you wish to book and can let me have the money on any of the following dates:

August 28th (meeting)
An Observing evening (if I am there)
Imaging session 29th August
Or DSC

If you are unable to make any of these dates, you can post me the money (send me a PM and I'll let you have my address).

Thanks
Carole

Mike

Who are the confirmed and paid please?
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

Delphine

Hi Carole

Ian & I are a definite.  It is near to the coast and there is some kind of railway museum there so Ian was easy to persuade!!   

Cheers
Delphine 

Carole

Hmmm, Adrian is interested in railways and knows Ian, Jeff Miram and yourself now, so I'll see if he wants to come, but it does depend on a number of other factors.

So that's 3 definite pitches now.

Carole

Sue

Please put Roy and I on the list too. I'll bring my cheque book tomorrow.

Carole

So far it is 4 pitches:

1. Robert,
2. Carole
3. Delphine and Ian,
4. Sue and Roy

With 6 others having expressed an interest.

Please make cheques payable to Kelling Heath.

Thanks
Carole

Carole

There are now 5 pitches paid for.

Don't forget if you want to book (and want to be pitched with us), to let me have £30 by the next meeting (28th August).

I want to book before I go on holiday beginning of September and these events get booked up quite quickly.

Carole

Carole

Final reminder for Kelling Heath. 

I am making the booking on Friday (I am on holiday from next week) so if you want to book please pay me by Thursday evening £30 per pitch.  Cheques payable to Kelling Heath.

It is still possible to book after this date but you will have to do your own booking.  I'll try to give you the pitch numbers of the group booking and you'll have to see how close you can get to us. 

I have been warned though that it does get booked up quite quickly which is why I don't want to leave it any longer.

Carole

Carole

6 pitches booked today at Kelling Heath:

Myself +/- husband and dog
Mark Shelley
Doug and Rose
Sue and Roy
Delphine and Ian
Robert Mercer

I have the pitch numbers so if any-one changes theit minds and wants to book later I can give you the numbers, assuming you want to be near the rest of us.

Carole