• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

toucam

Started by malcolm, Aug 09, 2003, 03:47:00

Previous topic - Next topic

malcolm

I am now the proud owner of a toucam pro which is not yet adapted to an eyepiece.  We have been messing about recording video clips of ourselves and having fun. Whilst I can import them to astrostack and registax I am not sure they are the sort of stuff to practice on astronomically speaking. So can any one send me a short practice file to play with? I'd be very greatful, no funny business all copyright preserved etc.  

Ian

I'll put a couple on the server here. I'll post a result too by way of a benchmark. Thats not to say that my result would be the best...

Stay tuned.

malcolm

Thanks alot, i'll watch this space.

Ian

I haven't forgotten, just not got around to it yet. Tomorrow, I promise...

Ian

OK. I give up. The avis I'd like to post are all very big. I'll write some to CD for you instead. Are you coming to the public meeting on Thursday?

Mike

Where you out on the lash last night Ian ?!

[ This Message was edited by: Mike on 2003-08-23 07:35 ]
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

who me? *hic!*

malcolm

Sorry, no missed it. Been busy with family. I will try to get to the observing session on Tuesday 2nd. otherwise I might see you at the 25th Sept. meeting - tanks