• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Advance Warning - cancellation of Septembers Imaging Session

Started by Mike, Apr 30, 2008, 10:01:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

This is an advance warning the imaging session for September is cancelled. It falls on one of my annual leave dates and I will be up at Kielder Camping for two weeks. You're welcome to join us up there if you wish and we can do a Kielder Imaging Session :) 
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Of course, if anyone else would be willing to host the imaging session on this date it could still go ahead ;)
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Is there anyone else that would be willing to host this Imagign Session in September?

JohnP

Unfortunately, I am away then as well plus I don't think anybody would be interested in imaging from my crappy skies... :-(

Sorry.... John

Mike

Is anyone available to host the September Imaging Session during my absence please?

Mike

Just a reminder that there is NO imaging session in September.