• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

24th April Meeting at High Elms

Started by Jim, Apr 18, 2008, 18:44:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim

Hi Everyone

Next meeting: Chris Daniels on "Sundials - instruments of time"

Our speaker for the next meeting has requested to be on first as he has a long drive to get home, so we'll start the talk shortly after 7.30 with the tea break and notices afterwards.

Don't forget to park in the lower car park this time unless you have permission to use the centre car park.

Tony G

Jim,

Who has and who hasn't got permission for the centre car park, and if the speaker gets there early, you will have to make sure he doesn't park at the front, as he'll be speaking early, but like a few last month, won't be leaving until Friday morning.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Jim

Hi Tony

Basically anyone with mobility concerns or who has equipment to bring. As you say they will be locked in until we go. 

We need a couple of volunteers to man the gates to redirect people on the day say from 7pm onwards.  If anyone can help out please let me know. I'll provide some yellow jackets.

regards
Jim