• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Starlight Xpress MX7C Parallel version

Started by Daniel, Apr 12, 2008, 17:52:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

Hi All, just wondering if anyone here has any knowlege using a Parallel version of a Starlight Xpress camera.
I've just bought this thing and for some reason none of my machines recognise the Fast Interface that goes between the parallel port and the camera, just wondering if anyone lese has had the same problem, wishing I'd held out for a USB one now!

:O)

JohnP

Sorry Daniel can't help you on that one... I'm sure if you contact Starlight Express direct or join their user group on Yahoo someone will help you out...

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/starlightxpress/?v=1&t=search&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=group&slk=7

John

Daniel

Hi John, Thanks for the site, I've signed up and posted a few questions to them, hopefully I'll get some sort of answers, although I think they'll probably lean towards "buy the £200 adapter SX sell" :P

Mike

I thinp Paul has/had the parallel Starlight so he might be able to contribute.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan