• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

2008 OAS Calendars

Started by Mike, Dec 15, 2007, 19:26:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Picked up the Calendars today. They look rather nice I think. This time they are spiral wire bound, with thumb-cut and hanging hook, like a proper calendar :)

Anyway, they will be available at the Xmas Meeting for a fiver.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

I have some Calendars left. If you still want to buy one then let me know how many you want and I will reserve them for you.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

I will be bringing the box of calendars along to the observing session tonight so if you want one let me know.

Mike

Calendars are coming along to the meeting tonight for anyone who missed out last time.