• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Eastern Veil - close up...

Started by JohnP, Aug 05, 2007, 15:49:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Astroluke

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VERY GOOD - You didn't mention that great feat of dropping two telescopes from 500 feet whilst standing on one leg & juggling three balls.....

'sheet or sheep....' ?

I can see you are still yearning for the days of writing comic articles in magazines.....

Fay

Chris,

Very good.

I think we will ask you for a good night story when we are at DSC, never realised you had such an imaginative & inventive mind!

Fay
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Tony G

Hi All,
May I just say how astounded and surprised I was to see the literatary prowness and articulate creative compositions from 'Chris the Traveller'
Can someone now please contact Chris and let him know that someone has hacked into his account and used big words AND spelt them correctly. ;)

(Big) Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Rocket Pooch

Tony G

Chris,
May I say an excellent response. ;)

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

JohnP

Let's see it then Tony....?

Rocket Pooch

It's here

**** Warning  ****

Unless you have an odd sence of humour don't read it.

http://www.deep-sky-photography.com/Reply.htm

Fay

Chris,

did you make that up? If not I feel sorry for the mouse!

Fay

Rocket Pooch

Yes it was made up, did John not tell you about 15 years ago I used to write silly stories for a hobby?

Fay

No John did not say anything. I think you are really clever & have a talent, you should have written proffesionally, although I will never believe another word you say!

Fay

Ian

you mean, you used to believe what Chris says?!!

JohnP

Wow! - Never before has one of my images generated such interest - 166 views & 25 replies... shame only 8 of them actually refer to my image.. Funny how a 'typo' has generated such a long abstract thread..... :-)

PS - Make that 26 replies & 167 views.....

Rocket Pooch

I don't think its a record John, I remeber a thread with "Bambie" in it some time ago being a real long one.

Rick

It's practically the law; The matter of least consequence must generate the most discussion.  :twisted: