• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

February 23rd AGM will be at Bonus Pastor School in Downham

Started by Rick, Feb 17, 2006, 13:05:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

Please see the Society's website and this announcement on this forum.

We will be trying to contact all members by phone to warn them of this late change. If you've already seen the announcement then please leave a note here, so that we can save a phone call.

If you're not registered here, just put your name into an otherwise-anonymous reply.

Thanks.

Tony G

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Anonymous

Thanks for the details of the change of venue. Ken Pearson

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Delphine

Sue

I shall bring Gladys with me. We are in Sevenoaks and will come along the A21, if anyone lives near this route and would a like a lift please get in touch.
Sue.

Ian

Keith Fraser

Got the message - Thanks

David Price

I've noted the AGM venue at Bonus Pastor school. Thanks -- David Price

Rick

I hope not too many folk are put off by the combination of today's weather and the unfamiliar location. Looks like my journey home could be a bit of a marathon. If you don't see me, presume me stuck somewhere between Gatwick and Bromley... ;)

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan