• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Greenwich trip - Saturday 22nd June 2019

Started by Roy, May 21, 2019, 15:45:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Greetings All,

Please find attached finalised details of our trip to Greenwich on Saturday 22nd June. Thanks to those already signed up, if you would like to come please let us know by Thursday 23rd May so we can book/pay upfront for tickets for the planetarium show by the end of this week. It does fill up quickly for summer weekends. If you would like to come please pay £9 (£4.50 child) to David H, Sue or Tom at Wednesday's meeting or as soon as possible thereafter.

Also please us know, and pay asap, if you would like ticket for the Astro Photographer of the year exhibition at the NMM, also £9, (£5.35 child) booked ahead.

Cheers Sue.

Mobile 07955153435

Roy

We have one ticket, £9, for the Planetarium show as one member has had to drop out. I will keep it for a day and then try and get a refund from the planetarium so please reply ASAP if interested.

You could also book direct individually if any tickets left for the Astro photographer of the year or the 14.45 Planetarium presentation. I am attaching the itinerary for the day below.

Cheers, Sue.

Roy

We had a lovely day at Greenwich on Saturday, sadly David had to dash away straight after the Planetarium show so missing from this picture.

Sue

Carole

Did you have a good time?

I was too busy to come this particular weekend.

Carole

Roy

We had a good time thanks Carole. Some of went round the Astronomy photographer of the year in the morning and after pub lunch went to see the excellent 'Moons beyond Counting' Planetarium show. Full report in the next TOAST  :D