• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Members images for display

Started by Carole, Mar 14, 2019, 11:44:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

Just to let you know, I shall be grabbing a selection of members images for display in the Glades at our demonstration to attract new members and publicise the society. 

The date isn't fixed yet, but hopefully End of April (ish). 

Please let me know if you have any objection to your images being used for this.  I won't be crediting any-one since they will just be a slide show. though some of you already have your name on the images.

This is going to take me some time to trawl through the gallery and Astrophotography forum so although the display won't be for a few weeks I need to get on with this now.  If you have any images not displayed on here you would like included, also please let me know.

I have also grabbed as many as I could find of society activities, so if you have any of those  not on the gallery you can let me have please upload them to the gallery and let me know on this thread you have done so.

We may also be printing a few off, so if I can manage it I will try to credit the imager on those ones.

Thanks

Carole