• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Kelling September 2018

Started by Carole, Aug 05, 2018, 13:03:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

Who is going to Kelling, I know some of you have given up because of the difficulty in actually booking the event?

I know so far:

Carole
Roger
(who bought a pitch off some-one who now can't go)

Who else is going?

Carole

ApophisAstros

Is that no-one else going then?
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

Roy

Roy and I will be there too : ) Missed out in the spring so looking forward to it very much. Arriving on Wednesday and staying until Friday 14th, have some relatives joining us from the Monday (they have booked a static caravan).

Sue

ApophisAstros

Great , i'm there from 6th Thurs and away monday in a tent, had to get a new inflatable bed plus the usual tent stuff.
weathers looking promising.
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

Roy

Fingers crossed the forecast looks good but a long way ahead. We are camping in our old tent with the duct tape close to hand! It will be a record never done 9 days under canvas before, but there is a bed settee in the caravan so if the weather takes a turn for the worst we can move to more comfort after Monday.

julian

This will be the first one I have missed in about 13 years  :(

Roy

We will miss you. I think you said you are saving yourself for the Winter Star Party  ;)