• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

SGL 2017 People's Choice

Started by MarkS, Jan 17, 2018, 20:10:32

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkS

JohnP

Nice one Mark - Well done & well deserved - John :-)

Carole

I saw that Award against your name and thought you must have had another Award. 

I didn't see this competition though, was it an overall winner of all the competitions for 2017?

Whatever it is for Congratulations and well deserved.

Carole

MarkH

Excellent image Mark, a well deserved win.

MarkS

Quote from: Carole
I didn't see this competition though, was it an overall winner of all the competitions for 2017?

I didn't know about the vote either - the first I knew was when I saw an extra award appear in my signature  :)

Mark

doug

Fantastic, Mark and an excellent image. Congratulations and all plaudits to you.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Hugh

Wow, Mark ~ what an incredible picture!  I clicked into the link and looked at the larger version as well.  The number of stars and or galaxies in the background is staggering.

Well deserved.

Best

Hugh

ApophisAstros

I think i need to get a Sony DSLR !.Its just like a Old Master , the more you look the more you see.
Well deserved first place  , well done Mark.
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

Fay

well done, great image Mark! 
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

The Thing

I've always been in awe of this image. Well done Mark.

Mike

Well done Mark. A well deserved award.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

julian

Nice one Mark, great image! 

NoelC

Outstanding!
A lovely image and a well deserved credit.  Well done Mark.
Swapped telescopes for armchair.