• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Damn

Started by Carole, Mar 31, 2017, 18:38:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

I thought I'd set up on the patio this evening to hopefully get a better view of my target which is behind the trees if I go to the obsy further down the garden either for tonight or in one of the next few nights.

Looked up to position the mount for polaris, I remember roughly where it is from days gone by, and bugger, next door is building a loft extension and the dormer window is right where polaris should be.  I have moved as far over on to patio as I can hoping polaris might just clear it, but I am going to have to use Alignmaster I think. 

Oh well, I need to practice with alignmaster anyway as I can't kneel to polar align since my fracture, not sure if and when I will be able to again due to the metal plate.

Carole

Carole

Can't connect to align master not enough com ports available. 

I guess there is a way to sort that but l would have to do some research, not something l can sort quickly in the dark.

Would welcome tips though.

Carole

Fay

Carole never known anyone to have so much bad luck and still keep chipper!!!!!!!
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Carole

I think you have to in this imaging lark Fay or you'd just crack up or pack it in.

Carole