• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Session Dates for 2010

Started by Mike, Jan 08, 2010, 16:03:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Thanks for the imaging processing demonstrations by both Mark and Robert. Very interesting.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

MarkS

Mike,

Thanks to you and Cris for hosting us again!

Mark

RobertM

Yes, many thanks to Mike and Cris for their hospitality.  I don't know about anyone else but I found it a very useful evening.

Carole

Annoying I had to miss it.  My husband had an op in the afternoon so he needed looking after.
Sorry for not sending advanced apologies Mike.

Carole

mickw

Thanks Mike + Cris

A very informative evening - Just got to try and remember stuff long enough to put it into practice
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Tony G

Quote from: mickw on Oct 16, 2010, 09:32:35
A very informative evening - Just got to try and remember stuff long enough to put it into practice

And long enough to show me what to do, the next time I see you. ;)

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mike

The last Imaging Session of 2010 will now be held on Friday 10th December from 8pm.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

If the weather continues like it is at the moment up to Friday (likely) then I will cancel the imaging session this Friday.

Ian

Mike

Oh yeah. So it is. In which case it should be OK.