• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

uDSC - 5th to 7th July - Blacklands

Started by Mike, Jun 25, 2013, 20:44:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylee

Kylee

What's the address of the site Mike.....just so I can check out the website? As I said before....can you let me know what I need to do to book it etc.

Cheers.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

Would have like to have come, but am doing something else that weekend unfortunately.

Carole

MarkS

I'd like to come but regrettably I'm going to say no.  The weekends before and after, I'm busy.  So the weekend of 5-7th is a good opportunity to put in a full weekend's work on the observatory.

JonH

Alas i'm in Brighton that weekend to punish my liver, ohhh the hardship  :beer:

One of these days i will make another DSC though!!!
Shoot for the stars, reach the tree tops!

Mike

I've told Leon we are coming and he has welcomed us. He says can everyone please book themselves online and then pay when you arrive:

http://www.blacklandsfarm.co.uk/booking

Thanks,

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Quote from: JonH on Jun 27, 2013, 20:59:12
One of these days i will make another DSC though!!!

Yeah yeah you keep saying that ;)

RobertM

I'm up for it if the weather is conducive :)

Rocket Pooch

I'll be in the area, the forecast if perfect ;-)

julian

Wont be able to make this one due to work  :(

Julian

Mike

Fingers crossed. The forecast for both nights is looking excellent so far.

Kylee

I know....just checked the weather....it looks fab!

Fingers crossed  :D

Kylee

Are people still up for this weekend? Just want to check as its my first.....don't want to be there on my own!

Also....I noticed on there website that if I put the postcode into a sat nav that it won't get me there. Can somebody tell me which exit from the A23 and rough idea of that last bit!

Cheers  ;)

Carole

I'm sure my satnav takes me there Kylee, I've a TomTom.

Carole