• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Sessions - 17th & 18th February

Started by Mike, Feb 13, 2012, 09:04:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Just a reminder to you all that we have two Imaging Sessions this weekend.

On Friday there is an Imaging Session at my house. Please arrive any time after 8pm.

On Saturday there is another Imaging Session at Mark's house. Details are in the "Behind The Scenes" section.

Anyone is welcome to come to the Friday Imaging Session. You do not have to have any equipment. For those of you that are new to the Society, an Imaging Session is a chance to get together in my garden, set up our equipment and take photographs of sky objects. If you don't have any equipment but are interested you can watch and learn.

If it is cloudy (which is it 9 times out of 10) then we simply make it a social night. On occasion we will have demonstrations of kit or software or someone will do a mini lecture on an astrophotography related subject.

If you need any further information then please send me a Personal Message.

Thanks,

Mike
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Final reminder for tonights Imaging Session. If you are going, see you later.

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan