• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Transit - webpage update

Started by JohnP, Jun 11, 2004, 19:00:00

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Just to let you know I've updated my webpage with Transit pictures - I also coloured one of the images in PS6 (what a great prog when you figure out how to use it)using a colour similiar to what I would have seen if I'd used a H-alpha filter (I sampled the colour from someones image on the web that had used this filter.

I know it's cheating but it looks kinda cool - my kids also relate better to an orange sun rather than a grey one... :smile:

I'm working on an animation of 3&4 at the moment - I just found out that K3 rev2 can do this.

Here's the link for the image:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.punnett/gallery.html

Use the SUN menu button to navigate to the image.

Cheers,  John

Rocket Pooch

Ian

I've been thinking about colouring my images. My excuse is I use a mono camera....

Mike

Just put them up as black and white outlines and let people colour them in as they like then !!
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

perhaps we should recommend which quality street sweet wrapper to use. I vote for the big round toffee.