• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Updates...

Started by Rick, Sep 14, 2004, 08:14:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

...and it really should have been uploaded first. It is now...

Whitters

Special events dates look OK to me. :-)

Rick

Tracked down and removed the old DSC map.

Updated the bit about the Xmas meal in the light of yesterday's news.

Please check... :)

Whitters

Hi Rick,
note looks OK, however the picture link takes you to the Observing Evening page.

Rick

Oops. Hangover from Moonwatch. I'll fix it...

Rick

Society Dinner update - new date and venue.

Rick

Various new-month updates done, finally...

Rick

Society Dinner - a bit more detail.

Still needed: A map, and the exact time...

Rick

Usual post-meet updates done, I hope. Let me know if you spot anything wrong...

Rick

Post-AGM updates done (sort-of) but I'm relying on my memory, and it sometimes isn't reliable. Please check and let me know what needs to be corrected...

Rick

I've already spotted one mistake on the committee page... ;)

Rick

Post DSC and Observing evening updates. I've put a "Messier Marathon" banner (quick hacked-together banner) linking to the thread in the Announcements section that I've also started. Please, Jeff and TonyG, update that thread with details.

Cheers.

Rick

Reports for the last two meetings added. Thanks to Ian (It was you, wasn't it?) for adding the report on Nik's talk.

The twiddly updates like adjustments in the "Next Meeting" and "Recent Reports" boxes now happen automagically, thanks to the new content management system.

Mike, I gathered the extra imaging session was meant to be a change, so I've removed the one I thought wasn't wanted.

Please let us know if you spot errors and ommissions on the site.

Ian

Rick

I've been giving "Behind the Scenes" a make-over today. OAS members who can't see that section need to contact me.