• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

UDSC Saturn.

Started by Mac, Apr 19, 2010, 18:02:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

Stacked image of 200 Ha, Hb, Oiii.
Need to add Sii & a further 600 images.
No flats or bias yet.

Meade LX200 10" F10
Starlight H9.

Mac.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

JohnP

Looks nice Mac - did you use a barlow - I looked at saturn the other day & it was teeny....

Mac

nope no barlo, but it is doubled in photoshop.

RobertM

That's come out really well Mac.

MarkS

I like it.  Very crisp.  That must have been taken Friday night when we had the excellent seeing?  That's exactly what we saw through the eyepiece of the C11 at 350x magnification!

Fay

That is really nice Mac, bet you are pleased!
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Mac

QuoteThat is really nice Mac, bet you are pleased!

as punch,.

Just sitting here deciding whether to do some more processing, pack, or do my degree.

Sorted, Cup of tea and then some more processing.

the only thing that annoyed me is the fact that i've not been able to use my Barlo due to problems, ect.
and the day i wanted it , its on loan. :roll: oh well.

p.s. Carol you might as well keep it for the time being, all my scope stuff is now packed untill after the move.  :lol:

Mac.

Tony G

Great image.  ;)

Tony G

PS...............................This goes out for all the other imagers who where busy last weekend as well.......... Chris, Fay, Robert, Mike, Carole, Mark and even JohnP,and if there is anyone I have forgotten, my apologies.   ;)
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson