• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

125mm Guide Rings - getting desperate!!!!

Started by Carole, Nov 08, 2009, 19:48:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

Have been waiting about 3 weeks or so for my guide rings to arrive, I've chase them up but they were out of stock and expecting a new delivery.  They still haven't come and it's the only thing I have missing now for Guiding.

I am giving them one more day as they think they may arrive tomorrow, and then will try elsewhere, I think Bernard at Modern Astronomy might have some. 

In case all fails, just wondered whether any-one would have a set of 125mm (or thereabouts) guide rings (that will screw onto a dovetail plate) that I could borrow for DSC.

Carole

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

Can some-one move it then.  Yes sorry, was just thinking Astro-Imaging, yes should have been technical (kit and all that).

Carole

RobertM

Yes, there seems to be a lot of technical posts going into this section, it used to be just Images!

Mike

Someone call the Forum Pirates !!   :police:
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

Guidescope rings have arrived - thank goodness, but not from original suppliers who were unable to get them in time for DSC, but then that looks like it might not happen now if the weather forecasts are right.

Carole