• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Gallery Archive

Started by Rick, Jul 28, 2003, 18:56:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

The gallery archive has a number of different indices, including ones arranged by subject and ones collecting all the images contibuted by one individual.

Some images may go into the archive but not onto the main site. Folks who don't have their own webspace may like to contribute images for their own spot on the archive....

Rick

Gallery and Gallery Archive updated.

Ian

looking good, although it's looking like a Paul fan site :smile:

Rick

Paul's page on the archive has an animation that's not anywhere else at the moment (it's fairly large), but there's also a new image of Saturn by Tony up on the main site and the archive.

See the submission details on the main gallery site. :wink:

Rick

The gallery archive's been updated again, and there's more to come. I'll have to review what's on the main site before incorporating new stuff there though.

Please, when you've got images for submission, read and use the submission template to make sure you provide enough information along with your image. Thanks, Paul, for the latest tweak to the instructions.

[ This Message was edited by: Rick on 2003-11-19 11:45 ]

Rick

Demon's ADSL and leased line network just collapsed in a heap. The Gallery Archive won't be available until they fix it. Hope it doesn't take too long... :/

Rick

I've just added a bunch of new images and pages to the gallery archive. Please let me know when you spot the howlers....