• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Phil Says hello

Started by duckling, Nov 02, 2007, 16:35:12

Previous topic - Next topic

duckling

Hi to you all

I have been to one of your dsc's last year.

Some of you may rember me, I was the one with a caravan that you all helped push out of the field!!

Hoping to visit the December DSC. Will continue to look for posting with info.

B-T-W I am an active visual astronomer, living on the coast between Bognor & Littlehampton, skys not too bad (aroura Bognoralis can be a pain to the east) but southern horizon is great with nearest light (excluding EC1 chanel marker) 164 miles away in France.

Phil Duckling

Mike

Hi Phil,

Yes I remember you. Nice to hear from you again and hope to see you in December.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

JohnP

Welcome to the forum Phil - I remember the caravan... look forward to seeing you again at the next DSC. John

Rocket Pooch

Hi Phil,

I was not at DSC when you brought the Caravan along, so I don't know who you are, but welcome anyway.

Chris

Mike

You still coming on Friday Phil?
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

duckling

You may have noticed by now, that I didnot make the December DSC.

A recurrence of an old back injury stopped all astro fun (and just about all fun) until the new year.

Am back on tract now, so fingers crossed for feb 29th

Phil