• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Incorrect Observing Officers report

Started by doug, Sep 17, 2021, 11:39:57

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

Hi all.

I must apologise for submitting an incorrect Observing Officers report to all and sundry as a PDF recently ... I should have sent out the September and not the October report, as was pointed out by certain members. For which I thank you. Glad somebody spotted that, Wilson .....  :cheesy:

I shall be standing down as the Observing Officer at the end of this year, because of varying reasons and I really need a break having done this job for a good number of years. If anyone is interested in taking up the challenge, please let me know and we can have a chat.

Once again, sorry for the error.

Cheers, Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

ApophisAstros

Sorry to hear that Doug , i am considering myself as your successor in the Observinging Officers Role. Just wondered what you thought about it.
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

doug

Thanks for answering the post ... but you need to be there to go to Observing evenings and as you live in the wilds of Brighton/Hove ..... it`s a long drive for you. You need to put your request to the Committee, so would suggest you do that.

Thanks, Roger. Cheers Doug.

ApophisAstros

Its only an hour away and i have a relative in orpington i can stay with.
Rog..
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

doug

Okay. Chat tonight, if we get a chance.