• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Christmas Quiz - 12th December

Started by Mike, Dec 09, 2013, 11:44:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Don't forget the the December Meeting and Christmas Quiz is on the 12th December which is this Thursday. It's earlier than usual hence the reminder.

Don't forget to bring along some nibbles and/or drink. Just enough for you to eat and no more.

See you there.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Final reminder that the Christmas Meeting and Quiz is TONIGHT and not on the 19th as some people have thought.

See you there.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

mickw

Another great Quiz Night and thanks to Jeff for putting it together - assisted by the talented Miriam.

Thoroughly enjoyed it (despite being stuck with a bunch of Losers  ;) )
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Mike

Really great night and a bloody hard but enjoyable quiz. Thanks for all your efforts Miriam and Jeff.

Really good in the pub after too. Greg was very entertaining.

Have a great Christmas everyone and see you all in the New Year!

doug

Thanks to Jeff and Miriam for a tremendous Christmas meeting .... and yes, the quiz was a star struck sucess.

A very Happy Christmas to everybody from Doug and Rose.  :D  :beer:
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Klitos

A very Merry Christmas to you all from me too, and sorry I couldn't make it last night, it sounds as if I missed out on a great evening!

Klitos

Delphine

Many thanks Jeff and Miriam for an excellent quiz (even if i didn't know the answers!) and very enjoyable evening.

Happy Christmas and wishing everyone clear skies in 2014.

Delphine

Rick

Yes, an excellent quiz. Thanks Jeff & Miriam. :)

Carole

Excellent evening, and Quiz.  I always enjoy the Xmas quiz and this one really made us put our thinking hats on.  

Thanks to Miriam and Geoff.

Carole

Fay

Thanks a lot Jeff & Miriam, great quiz, even harder than Tony Sizers!

Happy Christmas everyone!
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!