• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Session - 5th July now 12th July

Started by Mike, Jun 26, 2013, 23:04:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

The Imaging Session planned for the 5th July has now been rescheduled for the 12th July due to the uDSC. The 12th is still favourable as the moon sets before twilight.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Another reminder that the Imaging Session this month will NOT be on this Friday 5th but it has been rescheduled for Friday 12th July instead.

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Fay

sorry wont be able to make that one Mike
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Mike

Another reminder that the imaging session is this coming Friday 12th July at my house from 8pm onwards.

If you are interested in coming along then you are welcome. P.M. me for the address if you don't know it.

The forecast so far says it will be a nice clear night.

:)

Mike

Final reminder for tonight's Imaging Session. Today will start off cloudy and clear later so I'm expecting a clear night and a chance to actually get out in the garden and do some imaging.

See you from 8pm onwards.

Mike

Kylee

Thanks for your hospitality Mike and Petra...see you soon  :D