• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

New Gallery in pieces...

Started by Rick, Aug 18, 2007, 13:06:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

Not quite sure what's happened, but the new gallery seems to be broken at the moment.

I'm investigating...

Rick

I'm not quite sure what happened. For a while the pictures table was either absent or truncated. This seems to have been an underlying problem with MySQL. If anyone has any hints as to exactly what might have happened, and why...

I'm particularly interested if anyone can say "I went to do this and then it broke..." ;)

Fay

Rick, I think I was editing an image which was not in my album, which you had put in the gallery some time ago.  I thought it was just me that had crashed at first.

Fay
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Rick

Quote from: Fay on Aug 19, 2007, 12:19:17
Rick, I think I was editing an image which was not in my album, which you had put in the gallery some time ago.  I thought it was just me that had crashed at first.
Ok. A simple way to prove that (or not)... Please try to do something similar again. If it crashes again in the same way then there's something I need to go fix. If it doesn't, then that was just a coincidence.