• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging session dates etc

Started by Carole, Oct 16, 2008, 13:52:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

Where are the dates listed for these sessions, I can't seem to find them?

OK, OK, I know some-one is going to say on the OAS calendar which I do not have and I am intending to get one next year after all the nagging.

But could the dates for that be added to "Diary Dates" and also the Outreach events and Special outings would be helpful for those of us who are involved in them.

Thanks
Carole

Rick

The outreach and outing events should be on the "Special Events" page. The Imaging Workshop and MSSL events seem to have slipped through the cracks though...

Mike

No the Imaging Sessions are not on there. If I get a chance tonight I will get them added.

Of course you could always look in the OAS Calendar Carole... Oh hang on you didn't buy one did you!   ;)
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

I've added the MSSL and Imaging Workshop events. Jim or Sue, please check what I've said about the for4mer. Mike, please check what I've said about the latter. Correct as appropriate.

Mike

OK something weird has happened to me. I appear to be looking at a weird mix of old and new forums. Entries I have made recently have compeltely dissapeared where as some others are there !?!?!

I know I unstickied the August Imaging Session entry and made a new one for October and yet the August one is back there, stickified and the October one has dissapeared.

I've just re-entered the details.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

Hmmm... I'd usually put something like that down to a browser (or something intervening) being a bit too willing to cache stuff. There were a couple of MySQL database errors today (which is a couple more than in the rest of the previous two months) but neither of them is pinned to your username.

Carole

Thanks Rick and Mike that's much clearer and I promise to buy a calendar for 2009.  I want all those fabulous images anyway.

Carole