• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Trip to the National Space Centre - Sat 25th April 2015

Started by Kenny, Nov 14, 2014, 02:02:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Kenny

Rick

ApophisAstros

RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

MarkH

Yup what they said , well done Kenny , great day. :)

Carole

Really enjoyed it, especially the talk on living in space.
Many thanks to Kenny for his hard work organising it. 

Carole

Delphine

Thanks for organising it Kenny - we really enjoyed it.

Delphine

RachelC

Agree with all above. Thank you Kenny for all your hard work in organising a great trip. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

Miriam

Had a great day. Thank you Kenny for organising everything. I can now go upstairs without falling through into the cupboard underneath!

Mike

Thanks Kenny for a great day out. Mike and Petra.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Sue

Kenny, our thanks too for organising the trip. We enjoyed it very much and thought the talk was excellent. There was a lot more there to see than on the last OAS visit!
Sue and Roy

doug

An excellent day, Kenny. Thanks for that, you did a good job and it was a good trip. More strings to your bow, mate.....

Rose and Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Kenny

Thanks all. It (mostly) went to plan. Surprising how much there is to see there. During planning, we initially didn't know how we would fill 4+ hours on site but with the benefit of hindsight I think many would have liked even more time yesterday. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. That's the main aim. :)