• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Sessions 2012

Started by Mike, Jan 03, 2012, 11:21:14

Previous topic - Next topic

RobertM

I have power by the paved area at the top of the garden and also on the patio by the house.  There's probably room for 3 complete setups if needed.  Lots of extension leads also so don't bring any of those.

One thing I would say is that the garden will be a bit muddy so be prepared to take your shoes off when you come back in.  Also it may be a bit slippery though I'll try to sort that out beforehand.

JonH

I suppose it depends on how many people are planning to come and would like to image but personally I'm not too fussed.
I'd like to come (hopefully i can find you this time  ;) ) but I'm happy to just do some processing etc, my M31 is still begging to be finished and some input from others would he helpful, I'm still struggling with the colours!
Shoot for the stars, reach the tree tops!

JonH

Apparently the weather still looks good for later this evening... Anyone know what time is good to turn up at Robert's?

RobertM

Carole

Sorry can't make it tonight, got back ache (old problem that arises now and then), and not fit enough to lug kit around.

Carole

The Thing

Thanks for a great evening Robert, discussing the universe and weird science.

Mike

It was great to have such a varied conversation about cosmological theories. Robert thanks for your hospitality and the tasty nibbles.

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

JonH

I have to agree, i might not understand much (most) of it but such fascinating subjects of conversation all the same. A brilliant evening thanks Robert.

doug

A very interesting evening and thanks, Robert for supplying us with drinks and nosh.  Very nice indeed.

Rose and Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...