• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

IC1805 Heart Nebula

Started by Fay, Oct 10, 2012, 13:16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Fay

so how do you allow anyone to look at all the pictures? Or do you have to change settings individually for every picture?
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

RobertM

Yes but there is an option when you upload them plus a more global setting for your account somewhere (will take a look when I get time) for new pics.

Robert

JohnP

Fay - still waiting to see the full size on this - can't you just upload it to your webspace & let us have the link?

cheers, John

Fay

i put a link on, see if it works now

JohnP

Well done Fay it works - I can see it full size... Thks. The detail in the image is amazing - like you say a tad noisy but very nice indeed... You must be pleased with that one,  John

MarkS

Excellent - the link works now - love the full size one!!

RobertM

That's really lovely Fay.  May be a little bit noisy in the faint parts but I prefer that and seeing them to not.

I've only one question - why are the stars one quarter the way down in the centre a bit elongated, it's almost like coma for some ?

Robert

Fay

will check it out Robert. i got some OIII last week, but not enough before the clouds came over. i have been practicing the processing, but cant see any blue as only 7x900, that must be the reason why

not sure why it is noisy as 17x900