• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

DSC 25th November

Started by mickw, Nov 18, 2011, 09:33:57

Previous topic - Next topic

mickw

Quote from: Carole on Nov 24, 2011, 15:59:05
Quotethe water nearly run out on me at Rother, the other month, as I had put the money in the slot & was waiting for the water, when I realised I was in the wrong shower & the water was on in another one........panic stations to get into the correct one & do all before my 20p ran out!!!!!!!!

Just trying to picture this, were you stripped off waiting for the water to come out and then had to run into the next cubicle in the nude?   :cheesy:
QuoteGot it in one, Carol!!!

Oh Perleassssse I was just about to have dinner :o

Mark, I'll be there about noonish
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Fay

It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

julian

I'll be there about 9pm  :( :(

The Thing

Mike

I'm hoping to get down before it gets dark.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

MarkS

I'll arrive sometime between 12 and 2.  It depends how organised I am tomorrow.

MarkS

Nice sunny day today (Friday) !

Mike

Was expecting you at the meeting last night Mark.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

MarkS

I'm annoyed I missed it - our kitchen was being finished off.

Mike

Ahh yes the new kitchen. How is it going?

Rocket Pooch

Well if the Indian is open I might indulge in a couple of Cobra's and a Currey! 

MarkS

Jackie says gate will be closed at 6pm.  You can go through pedestrian entrance then open gate to get car through.  But please shut gate behind you.  It prevents Indian restaurant punters entering the site.

Rocket Pooch

Well I'm still doing staff reviews with the good old USA!

Grrrr

:ferret:

MarkS

Well at least you have a job!

MarkS

Had very clear sky from midnight to 3am with an SQM-L reading of 20.9 which is the darkest I have recorded.