• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Part NGC7000 - Blacklands

Started by mickw, Jun 05, 2011, 20:47:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

I'd like to see you put it all away again after two hours if you're not sober though.   :cheesy:
Maybe just a raincover will do. :cheesy:

Carole

The Thing

Quote from: Carole on Jun 07, 2011, 10:04:33
I'd like to see you put it all away again after two hours if you're not sober though.   :cheesy:
Maybe just a raincover will do. :cheesy:

Carole
:beer: Mick managed a quick disassemble on Saturday night when we thought a thunderstorm was on the way! :brolly:

mickw

If I could adapt Duncans Darks in the land of nod technique, I would just need to bag the scope and get back to the beer  :lol:
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

mickw

Finally got around to reprocessing - pressed lots of different buttons in PS  ;) Still no oil painting but the colours are better, I think I've managed to add some extra noise also  8)

Fay had a crack at processing the original - did a better job than me (we shan't talk about that any more   :-?)

Carole

That's really good Mick much better than the original process, hope you made a note of what buttons you pressed for next time.  I can't see any more noise, I would say it shows less noise than the first process. 

Carole

mickw

Thanks Carole

Quotehope you made a note of what buttons you pressed

Oh crap !

Note to self - Take Notes
DOH - that plan isn't working is it  :oops:

Fay

Well that is a lot better Mick
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

mickw

Thanks Fay.

On reflection I should never have posted the first process, I knew it was not right (bad)