• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Kelling Heath

Started by Carole, Mar 29, 2011, 22:50:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I don't know what you are using to create the panorama Fay, but the joins are visible.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Fay

Thanks, it was a really rush job, did not know what I was doing.

I am in the garden, now, practicing with my Leitz lens & Canon. You quickly forget how to do things like this on the spur of the moment, so I was quite pleased, thought they would be a writeoff   
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Fay

I will have to get my glasses on then Mike!!!! :o
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

JohnP

Fay they look good to me... If I blow it up 300% in pshop I can see a diagonal stepped line through cloud top left (about 1/3 in) dont know if this is what mike means.. I cant see any vertical lines (as I would expect from stiching photos together).

Very nice pics - John

Rocket Pooch

I can't see them either?  Nice pikkes Fay.

Carole

That was a fantastic sunset, glad some-one managed to image it.  Well done Fay, I can't see any joins.

Quotethey do illuminate an all together excessive amount of cloud
Yes there was a lot of cloud, but it also cleared up for short spells to reveal some lovely dark starry skies, just a pity about the wind.

Carole