• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Nearest full moon since 1992

Started by doug, Mar 20, 2011, 09:05:38

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

Not brilliant like some of you imagers, but I couldn`t resist ........  Taken with the Sony A380 on 19/03/2011. f5.6 2000 sec ISO 400.

Macs image was brilliant, especially the sharpened one.

Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Carole

Another good one Doug, you're getting quite a collection there.

Carole

PhilB

Your images should inspire anyone with simple kit, Doug. Ever thought of taking a number of shots and stacking them?
"Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do."  Robert A. Heinlein

doug

I have downloaded Registax from a Sky at Night disk, but have not the slightest idea of how to use it correctly. I need a bit of tuition methinks, so perhaps when I am at Kelling, I will have to pick somebody`s brains and get ???????? to show me how to stack images.

Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

JohnP

Doug that has come out very well & was exactly how it looked once it had cleared the horizon by 5 degrees of so... Nice image - John

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

QuoteI will have to pick somebody`s brains and get ???????? to show me how to stack images.
No problem Doug, you'll have to get a bunch of images first though. :cheesy:

Carole

mickw

Take pictures in RAW and JPEG, at least it will open up your options
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Mac

Nice start,
the only way is up from now on.

Mac