• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Updates...

Started by Rick, Sep 14, 2004, 08:14:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

A little late, the next observing evening date.
A couple of image swaps in the main site's gallery. (As usual, complete gallery is on the archive site.)

Rick

Usual post-meeting updates should be visible now. The report on last night's talk could probably use a coherency check, as I was half asleep when I wrote it...

Rick

Quote from: "Rick"Usual post-meeting updates should be visible now. The report on last night's talk could probably use a coherency check, as I was half asleep when I wrote it...
...and again. ;)

Rick

Rick

I think I've now done all the necessary post-anniversary updates to the main website, including reports for the weekend's events ( http://www.orpington-astronomy.org.uk/events2005.html ). If anyone wants to expand or correct those...

Mike

The info. for the DSC's is sparse. Paul, Jeff and myself will get together at some time in the future and do a short write up on each one for submission.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

Quote from: "Mike"The info. for the DSC's is sparse.
Yep, I've mostly had to write them up from things I've overheard. I guess I could let my imagination run wild, but then again... ;)
QuotePaul, Jeff and myself will get together at some time in the future and do a short write up on each one for submission.
Thanks. That'd be good. So would a copy of your Venus Transit report. :)

Whitters

Saturday week sounds an ideal time.

Rick

I've done the usual post-meeting updates, and juggled the DSC dates so that the next one is now featured.

Still no sign of those promised contributions, though... ;)

Rick

The usual post-meeting updates should appear in the morning. Please check them carefully. I've been typing them up while being less than usually awake...

Rick

The usual post-meeting updates should appear in the morning...

Rick

The usual post-meeting updates and the August night sky page are up.

Rick

The October Night Sky page is up.

I wasn't at the last meeting. Is there anyone who was at the meeting who could write a short report on it for the website, please?

Rick

Post-meet updates done. I could still use a report for last month's meeting though. If anyone can remember anything about it, please post in comments here (or email me), and I'll try to stitch together something readable...

Rick

Please can folk in the know check these recent updates:

1) Meeting report for November, and other usual post-meet changes.

2) New dates on the Special events page.

3) Observing evening dates.