• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Thursday at BEECHE

Started by mickw, Dec 15, 2010, 00:47:14

Previous topic - Next topic

mickw

Does anyone know if the snow has been cleared from BEECHE for this Thursday ?

Assuming/hoping we don't get a fresh lot  :-?
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Jim

Most of it has been cleared Mick, but the car park at the bottom still has a few icy patches so care is needed.

MarkS

Please keep us informed if significant accumulations of snow appear before tonight ...

mickw

Another fun day at the Beeche  8)

And another great quiz from Tony - Well done
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Jim

It was a great evening, thanks to everyone who organised it.

Mac

hear hear.

Cheers.

and a merry Christmas to you all.

Mac.

Mike

Great quiz Tony, really enjoyed it. Thanks to everyone else who made the night possible.

Merry Christmas !!    :beer:

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rocket Pooch

I Would have loved to have been there, but after spending hours stuck on the M25 to get to a meeting, which I did not make, I turned around and went home :-(

Tony, must have loved not driving around the M25 yesterday.

Fay

Thanks to Tony for putting so much work into the quiz....great!
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Tony G

Great night, and well done Tony for the quiz, and Ian's team for some of their unique answers. Chris ;) make a change for someone else to be suffering the M25, other than me. :cheesy:

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

The Thing

It was a really fun evening, thanks to all who worked so hard to make it so good.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Carole

Yes great evening, thanks Tony for the enjoyable quiz and thanks too to the Stella team for making me laugh so much.

Carole

Ian

Lots of fun. Definitely thanks to Tony for a great quiz, an extra thanks to Mike and Miriam for helping me put the tables and chairs away last night, and to Norman and Carole for manning the tea stand. Finally, thanks to whoever tidied up the remains of the buffet, and to everyone who contributed. Even those who brought mince pies...

Carole

I left my two lenses I had for sale behind.  If any-one picked them up I'll have them back, but not too concerned as I never use them.

Carole

PhilB

Great evening, most enjoyable. Thanks to everyone who worked to make it possible.
"Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do."  Robert A. Heinlein