• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Sessions 2011

Started by Mike, Nov 16, 2010, 09:46:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Pooch

Am I the only one wondering who Les is :-), do you have a picture Les?  Can't remember you at a meeting.

Chris

:squirrel:

Mike

Rick,

The August Imaging Session date on the front of the OAS website is wrong. Can you amend it please. Thanks.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

Les

Quote from: Rocket Pooch on Jul 10, 2011, 08:17:46
Am I the only one wondering who Les is :-), do you have a picture Les?  Can't remember you at a meeting.

Chris

:squirrel:

I be one of the newbies. Only been to one meeting (the last one) and no pic yet.

Mike

Carole will now be hosting an Imaging Session at her house on the 8th October from 8:15pm onwards.

The dates for Imaging Sessions for the rest of 2011 are therefore now:-

Friday 19th August - Mikes
Saturday 1st October (Overnight) - Marks
Saturday 8th October - Caroles
Friday 18th November - Mikes
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Mark, can you confirm what time your session will start please?

MarkS

There's no real start time - arrive anytime from late afternoon onwards.

Mark

Mike

Mike

I can't do the 18th November now due to a family party. How about Friday 2nd December instead?

Carole

Another concert that night I'm afraid.

Carole

Mike

Any other objections to the 2nd December?

doug

Okay with us, Mike.  The following day is the BEECHE moonwatch.....

Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Mike

OK only one objection so i'm going to make it the 2nd December.

Ian please can this date change be announced at the meeting and Rick can you please update the website.

Thanks,

Mike

Rick

Mike

Just a reminder to all that are interested that the final Imaging Session of 2011 will be this Friday at my house from 8pm onwards. Festive treats will be provided.

See you there.