• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

December DSC

Started by mickw, Nov 04, 2010, 17:22:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Get an aerial mounting pole and kit and strap it to that with jubilee rings. You can buy them online.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

MarkS

It's cold, dark and snowy down here - where is everyone?

Mike

It's cold, dark and snowy everywhere Mark, not just in Sidcup ;)
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Tony G

Quote from: MarkS on Dec 03, 2010, 22:08:25

It's cold, dark and snowy down here - where is everyone?

Mark,

I'm in my new white tent next to where you pitched up.
I thought you where very ignorant in not saying hello when you arrived, but you must have not seen me.
I set my camera up, and took this image of me lining up the finder scope, as you carried those three large boxes out of the back of your car. That must be your breakfast stuff for tomorrow.

Try not to snore.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Fay

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:funniest thing ever, Tony!
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

PhilB

Who's the guy next to you, Tony?
"Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do."  Robert A. Heinlein

julian

QuoteWho's the guy next to you, Tony?

what guy and where is Tony
:o :o :o

Tony G

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Fay

It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

The Thing

Quote from: PhilB on Dec 04, 2010, 10:37:11
Who's the guy next to you, Tony?
Surely that's the Mummy next to Tony, with those two bandaged arms.   ;)