• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Quick test of Pentax 6x7 lens

Started by Rocket Pooch, Aug 23, 2010, 22:49:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Fay

I have put clock oil on, 3 in one, polish & now lead pencil
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

MarkS

Quote from: Fay
I have put clock oil on, 3 in one, polish & now lead pencil

Can I have the exact recipe - it seems to create a very effective glue.

Tony G

Fay,

I would have thought that if 2 objects were together, and tight to start with, by adding 4 other products, that sounds like it would make a lovely Margarine based compound, would make it tighter and may well congeal, and permantly fuse the adaptor in place.
I am not scaremongering now....................but just sit back and think about it, are these 2 objects meant to be together to start with. Was Romeo meant to be with Juliet. Was the Titanic and the Iceberg meant to be together...............just a thought? :-?

If you need the 'PINK TOOLSET' just let me know soon, as it is coming to France with me aswell. ;)

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Fay

HaHa I did not put them all on together, they were well spaced apart, I have been desperate. Good job you are bringing your hammer & chisels Tony :lol:

Ian

Fay, seeing as lubes aren't working, have you considered trying something really sticky? Kids are a good source of inspiration :)

Fay

well, I am  waiting for my 3 tools & praying that one of them works!!!!

Ian

will there's mick and tony, Who's the third Fay?

mickw

Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Tony G

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Rocket Pooch

Yes I also think its Ian, although she did tell me she liked Jim in his free love era?

This also has to be the MF of thread hijacs!

Tony G

But, because you are a Non-OAS it doesn't count. ;)

Tony G

Fay

JIm will have to put a picture of himself on here in his free love era!!!!!